- 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following statement contains information about the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data are all data which concern you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
(3) If you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number) in order to respond to your inquiry. We will erase the data provided in this connection when their storage is no longer necessary or, if any statutory retention requirements apply, restrict their processing.
(4) If we use external service providers to provide individual functions on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we provide detailed information about the relevant operations below. We also state the applicable criteria relating to the duration of storage.
- 2 Your rights
(1) You have the right to request the following from us in relation to personal data concerning you:
– right to request access
– right to request rectification or erasure
– right to request restriction of processing
– right to object to processing
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
- 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use the website purely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with any other information, we collect only the personal data that your browser sends to our servers. When you view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and ensure stability and security (the lawful basis for this is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
– IP address
– data and time of request
– timezone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of request (specific page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– volume of data transferred
– website the request originated from
– operating system and interface
– language and version of browser software.
(2) As well as collecting the aforementioned data, we also place cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your hard drive and linked to your browser which pass on certain information to the entity setting the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or introduce viruses to your computer. They are used to make our website as a whole more user-friendly and efficient.
– transient cookies (see point b).
- b) Transient cookies are erased automatically when you close your browser. In particular they include session cookies. These contain a “session ID”, which allocates various requests from your browser to a common session. This means that your computer will be recognized if you return to our website. Session cookies are erased when you log out or close your browser.
- c) You can configure your browser as desired, e.g. you can set it to reject third-party cookies or to reject all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all of this website’s functions if you do so.